You Are Reading

INSPIRATION | Rugs



ph / Tumblr, Emmas Design Blogg, Maison Martin Margial by Style.com

I am starting to lose my heart to the old-fashion, ever hated Persian Rugs. I remember my grandparents were having one, and I spent hours and hours brushing the hairs, removing the knots. It has something nostalgic, but combined with fresh white Scandinavian design it just adds that little home-touch to a living room. As we now know, Maison Martin Margiela was far ahead of this trend with his Spring/Summer 2012 collection. Not only did the models walked over a runway made of rugs, they also got to wear skirts out of rugs, and Margiela even made ankle boots in soft, hairy rug. Now I only have to score one on Ebay...

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

profile links service | organic wordpress | Blogspot Template